Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Possible things I could be doing right now..

I am sittin on my couch after a long day and an even longer shower and I am trying to get up and do something. Instead of getting up I have opted to make a list of possible things I 'could' be doing:

1. Clean my bathroom
2. Mop my kitchen floor
3. Fix my vacuum
4. Hang up or wash all the clothes on my floor
5. Put in a movie from netflix
Options are Best of Chris Farley or Spider
6. Make a hat or finish the one that is almost done
7. Make dinner
8. Or just eat something for dessert
9. Re-arrange furniture
10. Try on clothing that used to be too small
11. Look at new houses posted on redfin
12. Prepare and review bills to be paid next payday
13. Call my sister, brother, friends, or family
14. Ichat with someone
15. Clean out my jewelry box and pair up earrings
16. Look for neat free stuff on craigslist
17. Make Monkey a craft for his bday
18. Put a bottle of port in my freezer to chill
19. Note Number 18 would require me to defrost my frezer first - Defrost my Freezer
20. Dust and refill snow globes to appropriate water levels
21. Sew a new skirt from fabric collecting dust behind my sewing machine
22. Treadmill with my weights
23. Begin planning my halloween costume
24. Turn on the heater or close the window- its getting cold in here
25. Take apart my coffee maker and explore why its not brewing coffee anymore
26. Go buy a new coffee maker
27. Spray off and clean all picture frames on the wall
28. Update some pictures in my frames
29. Call Kaiser and refill my prescriptions
30. Look up flights or car rental costs for CVI
31. Finish the book I am reading 'Blood Meridian'
32. Make a cup of hot chocolate

Ok. So maybe I am lazy, but I will opt to say I am bored!

Jeopardy is on now- got to go, this requires no movement whatsoever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for call your sister, or dust and refill your snow globes.