Friday, September 26, 2008

Sassy Ashley

Photobucket

Yee intruders beware! Crushing death and grief!

Photobucket

Ashley has been a good friend to me for over six years. She is one of the most kind people I have known, she gives until it hurts her and often wonders through life searching for buried treasure like this girl does. Finally she agreed to sit down and let me turn her into a glamour girl. The night before her shoot she stayed up and watched Zoolander to study Blue Steel's modeling moves. I believe it paid off!

Photobucket

She is a jeans and t-shirt girl but I think I was able to capture a more feminine side of her, and yes folks she even put on lipstick and fake eye lashes for me.

And.... she always smells like a vanilla ice cream cone.

I love you ashley... I mean Blue Steel!

All of her pics are up on the main site! enjoy.

No comments: