Sunday, September 21, 2008

And now Ms Fever Blister...

Photobucket

I give you Ms Fever Blister! This is the brains and beauty behind 'Paws for a Cause' a new nonprofit group which seeks to assist low income pet owners when emergency strikes and services are needed. She is one of the most amazing, charismatic, and charming woman I have met thus far for my ChubbyPigeon project.

Photobucket

When this silly girl was not laughing or sticking her tongue out at me, as she often makes comical faces, I was able to capture a more serious seductive side of her, yeah I said seductive! She performs all over Southern California in a variety of burlesque shows and can also be found in back alleys or when she is lucky, stalking butcher shops.

Photobucket

Do drop in and say hello to her, she is most likely to bring a smile.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=125971275


welcome Ms Fever Blister, you are makin me itch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Itch I'm sure!

Chigger