Sunday, September 14, 2008

Center for Inquiry gets five stars

Last night at midnight Alex took to my first ever stand up comedy show at the Center for Inquiry. The center, one block east of my apartment, is my voting place and I always wondered what they did there. It is an atheist based organization dedicated to promoting critical inquiry and human enrichment. Every Saturday night at midnight they host what's known as The Tomorrow Show. A comedy show so crass and politically jarring if you don't like the state of our country the least you can do is have a good laugh about it.

www.cfiwest.org

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, at times I gasped for air and couldn't breathe, and I would like to point out I was sober. The show lasted until 3am and although my butt was numb when I was walking home and still now as I sit here and type this, it was worth it! Wake up butt cheeks!

Anyway check these guys out, they have centers everywhere and admission to events looks to be five bucks or less and they are good people.

-check it out!

and now coffee.

No comments: