Monday, August 18, 2008

Meet Demonika Darkly

Photobucket

I had the pleasure of meeting yet another fine woman for my chubbypigeon project yesterday. Demonika is amazing, both in body and soul. Surviving a fire nearly ten years ago and almost dying, this woman arose from the ashes and formed a new and stronger self.

Photobucket

She has many creative projects in the Los Angeles area including her band known as Demonika And The Darklings. She entertains people with her voice, musical abilities, and creativity. She is confident as well as a confidence builder in everyone she comes into contact with, truly believing in herself. If I could just have a slice of her confidence pie I would be happy! :) With whipped cream!

Photobucket

You can view more pictures of her my site or stop by and pay her a visit at her site at www.DemonikaAndTheDarklings.com

I hope we see more of her!

No comments: