Sunday, August 17, 2008

Another reason to move to Japan!

On October 17 2007 I posted about my affections, no sheer pleasure, for q-tips. This morning I am proud to write that I am not alone.

A friend pointed out that there are ear cleaning establishment, called Nagomiya, in Japan. 'After paying 2,500 yen for 30 mins or 4,500 yen for 60 mins, a girl dressed in traditional Japanese clothing will let you lay your head in her warm lap while she gives your ears a good going over. First off you get some tea and a cold oshibori (wet towel). You then lay your head in her lap where upon she uses cold lotion to give your ears a massage. After that she proceeds to clean out your ears with an ear cleansing utensil. She then takes your ear wax and stirs it into warm soda water where upon she drinks it right before your eyes.'

Photobucket

I like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....I was there with ya until the soda thing, heh!

---- said...

haha, agreed with deedee.