Saturday, October 24, 2009

Under the Sea

Photobucket

Fridays at work from 1-3 is our Healthy Lifestyles Group, in order for me to stay healthy I go on the outings too. Yesterday it was the Aquarium of the Pacific. After making sandwiches from 7am-9am, we headed out to Long Beach on the blue line and exited the last stop- ah fresh air. An outing with a group is much like an event with my entire extended family, it is full of jokes and learning how to adjust to many different personalities and worldly views. It was geat..

Photobucket

There was someone missing from our group- a feeling noted throughout the noted the day from me and several others who attended however it was a fondness of memories. Just breath. A very good friend of mine sent me an email that read ' just know that when you touch someone's life and they touch yours, it's the gift that keeps giving', this couldn't be more true. This work involves getting close to people, riding through life with them during their ups and downs. I am in it for long haul, like marriage for better or for worse. It is good days like this and good times I have to note in bold and etch in my mind. Life is full of odd events and things that you often cannot make sense of, however I wouldn't change mine for anothers.

Photobucket

It was a nice day.

No comments: