Monday, October 27, 2008

ThiS iS HaLlOwEEn!

I havent posted for awhile so here goes...

Photobucket
Spent the weekend before Halloween with 2 ghouls..

Photobucket
Bodhi and Zoey, Bozo as they are most commonly referred to as, went with me to the pumpkin patch. I accepted the assignment of baby sittin this weekend while Disco Rob was honored for being one top doc. It was 5pm and the sun was going down at the Del Mar Fairgrounds when they went CRAZY. Somewhere between kettle corn pirate gummys and ice cream it occurred to me they didnt have dinner. This sugar fiesta resulted in two crazy kids, seriously nuts. However Pax was calm and collected. He really kept it together.

Photobucket
and one sweet pumpkin....

I love love Halloween, did you know this. Tonight I am going to finish my costume, going as Medusa. The head piece will hopefully fit on the BART and nothing beats roaming through a city at dusk with a costume, snake staff in one hand and beer in the other, gazing at sexy lobsters...
I mean on what other day of the year could you be a sexy lobster, snake queen, strawberry shortcake, or a wicked witch and still expect service? On what other night do you want to hump everyone that passes you with fishnets, corsets, wigs, and masks? Ever notice how everyone looks sexy on halloween? Monk and I are going to Oakland for Halloween, to spend that night in San Francisco with Mandrew Amy and Berto. Sadly, Castro is no more however with a city so lush in dark culture and debauchery how could I stay home.

I am sitting on the couch looking at my sewing machine and corset wondering how I will piece everything together??? First shower, than a nap, and thennnnnnn I begin the outfit!

Viva la Halloween!! 4 days to go!

Mood- Beside myself!!

No comments: