Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The cookies are burning!

3 Days to go until friday. There is something so mysterious, so miraculous, and so so mischevious about Halloween.

I packed up my bags and headed to Vons, because I am Grace Prine's daughter, so I could get halloween cookie dough. Tomorrow is our staff meeting at work and though I often cannot understand the actions of some of my co-workers everyone deserves a halloween treat, or TriCk!

Photobucket

Somewhere between the spice rack and the flour bags I became increasingly lazy and picked up these easy bake cookies. Cute yes and most definitely spooky. They were almost as easy as cup o soups! Then I spread out my 18 plates and proceeded to stack treats o high.

Photobucket

Somewhere between eating m&ms and wrapping plates with plastic wrap I became tired. But no, I must spread cheer so onward I pressed until all the plates were done. Man I am an awesome co-worker. Not only will I work with the clients you have quit on, I will make you cookies too!

I then proceeded to check online for Castro info, convinced and in denial that the event was over. There was a website called halloweeninthecastro.com that says it is on. However that site was met with like ten others that warn if you go to Castro you will be arrested! Who knew? All I know is I like halloween and by golly I am going to enjoy it!

HaLLowEEn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and proudly you are my daughter dear Bec

Anonymous said...

love the skull and cross bone plates!!!