Tuesday, July 1, 2008

There's been a lot of farting...and a lot of love

Photobucket

This is the last post I will write, why, because I am going to pawn my mac and buy a home in the middle of nowhere.

Amy and I finished up in Utah with Arches National Park, stunning. By far the best sunsets on this journey. We also hiked a bit through the park, in the 101 degree weather; however we mostly drove through and took some pictures.

Photobucket
Judas!

Today we awoke again in Colorado and proudly rode the Durango Silverton train. It was like ten bucks when we rode as kids, now we both paid 75 bucks; nostalgia does not come cheaply to these parts. However worth every cent!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The train runs through valleys only accessible to crazy rafters or by train. It was like a piece of time that man forget to rape, truly untouched. Amy and I had a blast on the train and arrived in Silverton with a slight buzz to hit up all the old saloons we could in the one and half break before the turn around trip.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We are now sittin at the fireside and remembering all the stupid and awesome things we have done on this trip. Tomorrow we head to the grand canyon after passing through four corners to do more of those stupid things. Then we will be home on friday. We have developed esp and it is kinda scary how in sync we have become. Its like we 'finish each others sandwiches'. I will miss her when I get home. Bye Amy and bye Nogales.

She spent some time tonight counting up her spoons and she has 18. My snow globes are all over the car and quite frankly I am too tired to find them all and see how many I have. To the last couple nights I say, drink up sister, I love you!

-rebs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you don't steal her back to south california...it would make me so sad! You should come on up here and continue the adventure!!!!!

Thanks for keeping me entertained the last few weeks!

*hug*
alicia

Anonymous said...

you just wait, i am working every angle!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah how sweet! I am so jealous of you! Can't wait to see you! YOu me David, Michael a nice dinner and some beer! That's what I'm waiting for!

- Lisa

---- said...

I agree with alicia, though if you were to continue the adventure in san francisco PERMANENTLY I would be more than happy about that. I miss you both, A LOT. I've loved reading all your blogs and emails and text messages and I've reposted them into my own online journal and you guys now have a small following <3 I LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

I think you need to blog about the last few days! This is a blog that you seem very proud of. I love you sister!

love, amy