Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthdays...

As a counter attack to my sobriety last weekend this weekend I celebrated two birthdays with friends.

Photobucket

Ms. Lillian celebrated her _ _ birthday, age unreleased yet not mattered as she looked great. This is one friend I seldom get to see due to our busy schedules however I was happy to make it to this event. Hosted at a bar, the lovely Ms Lillian was personable and pleasurable and the beer enjoyable!

Photobucket

And Mr. Todd, always a whirlwind of a fucking pleasure to be amongst life long friends! Veggie burgers, squash and sangria. It is not quite working in my stomach today however last night it was delicious!
Happy birthday to my good peeps!

Saturday morning monk and I went to a housing workshop for first time home buyers. Fingers crossed, rabbit foot rubbed, knocking on wood, and pennies tossed I sat down. It turns out to be quite an understandable yet life changing procedure and I think it will be ok. I will write more on this as it follows however I am hopeful.
Me a homebuyer,...who the fuck would have guessed it.

See guys wishes do come true...

No comments: