Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life Underground

Photobucket

I will admit the Los Angeles mass transit system fails in providing consistent and accessible actual transporting, not to mention subway trains on the red line stop running at 1:15 am, which to the bar goer like myself often means a long staggering walk home or waiting for a bus for 45 minutes, yet I like going underground. The way your ears pop shut when you climb down the stairs and the erie quiet below the city streets is as mysterious as it is calm. 20 questions on the tracks. Is it animal mineral or vegetable, it was mineral, and it was a AA battery.
I saw the chubby grey mouse again on line 6. I also met a self proclaimed 'thug' from Nebraska. He actually had the words Nebraska Thug 4 Life tatt'd on his arm. I didn't ask if he also had multiple corn stalks tatt'd on his body. People are strange.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I like what you wrote on the main page, about your growing up and "growing big" years. Am a single, 40plus woman, 112lbs, 5ft. And for some reasons too long to explain now, i've been quite recently been attracted to chubby women. They look so sexy and yummy :)...and especially if they are smart, too!

---- said...

haha I love this post!