Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today’s LA Times Opinion page features a brilliant chart of corporate greed and where we stand as consumers; to buy or not to buy, to think twice before you spend money and be a responsible consumer. This year when you stockpile carts to prove to people that you love them, think twice about where you spend your money and what corporate interest you are supporting. I too like giving gifts however have come to understand, as have most of my gift recipients that the best gifts cannot be purchased. My feelings of appreciation toward those I love is not based on how long I have stood in line for them or how much money I spend, rather it is based on a thoughtful commitment to making their lives better and making them laugh. Shop on!

http://www.latimes.com/news/opinion/la-oe-barnbrook23nov23,0,1633991.story?coll=la-opinion-rightrail

No comments: